So one of the key differentiators that my company, MTI Technology, has over some of the other VMware partners in the UK is that we have quite an established Security Practice (We even hold the Royal Warrant for security work for the Royal Household!)
I’ve been asked to present a short deck on MTI’s Secure Software-Defined Data Center solution at an upcoming event (non-technical, it’s aimed at C-level or decision makers). If you haven’t already signed up, then register below!
Organisations across the public and private sectors have been steadily consolidating their IT infrastructures, as they seek improved efficiency and better performance. While this activity will undoubtedly continue, many organisations are now setting their sights on the next big thing – securing their software-defined datacentre.
In a secure software-defined datacentre, an organisation’s entire infrastructure is virtualised. This empowers the integration of compute, storage, network, and security solutions, and enables you to deliver IT as a service, and provision services securely via the cloud. In turn, this allows IT departments to keep pace with growing business and technology demands, and to achieve the speed and agility that IT users require.
The journey to the secure software-defined datacentre
Join MTI at the Institute of Directors, London, on Friday 15th April as we explore how you can advance the way you deliver IT today to meet the needs of your business tomorrow, while combatting ever-evolving security threats. During the half-day workshop, you will learn how a secure software-defined datacentre can:
- Help you to ensure strong alignment between your IT and business objectives
- Deliver ‘built-in’ security that evolves as your IT infrastructure grows and adapts
- Offer the balance of performance, capacity, and availability demanded by your critical business applications
- Deliver simple and cost-effective test & development environments with management and delivery services to reduce application overheads
- Drive improved efficiencies and cost saving for your business
- Turn large volumes of commodity servers into a high-performance, low cost infrastructure
- Protect your data, infrastructure, and environment, detect and, if necessary, remediate against intrusions
To register, please visit https://www.mti.com/about-mti/events/journey-secure-software-defined-datacentre/